How To Spot the Best Restaurants
Finding the best restaurants to satisfy your cravings without necessarily coughing up a hole in your bank account can be a bit stressful especially if you’ve just moved in to an unfamiliar place. It can become a daunting task to locate a new city’s food secrets that not only satisfy your food heart but also satisfy your budget.
Sometimes, relying on the yellow pages to locate the best restaurants in town can be very disappointing as it does only give you more questions. You only have to rely on instinct to make an evaluation over the phone or by a restaurant’s presentation by glancing at its exterior design.
Things to Look For In A Good Restaurant
Every great restaurant have many things in common. Your quest in finding the best restaurants in your neighborhood will be an easy task if you have this knowledge.
1. A restaurant puts cleanliness first. If you enter a restaurant without a reservation, then take a few moments to see for yourself the state of their rest rooms. If the restrooms don’t pass the cleanliness test, then it is highly likely the kitchen shares the same unclean state so flee while you still can.
2. Is there proper parking space and is it well organized? If there are wayward trash and garbage bins turned over, then the management couldn’t care less for proper waste disposal and that is a no-no.
3. If you find a sea of people trying to get inside the restaurant then that’s one of the best indications that they have great food and service.
4. Restaurant employees should posses a friendly and welcoming demeanor to make customers feel at ease.
5. A restaurant’s design could make or break its appeal so have a look around and see if it’s as welcoming as its staff. Its tables and the rest of it furniture should be orderly and clean and have enough room to occupy its customers.
6. If you’re a family with children then ask around if the restaurant is child friendly or allow children inside its establishment. There are indeed restaurants that do not allow children in.
7. Restaurants normally make it a point to hand our menus to customer as soon as they enter the building so ask for one if they don’t do that. Tell the host or hostess that you are new in town and need to know what they are offering. They should be able to grant your request immediately and offer you a list of the food offered as well as their recommendations and the prices they have on offer.
You should be able to determine which restaurants are good with the knowledge you now posses. If you’re looking to find a restaurant with a theme, then it will be easier to narrow down and locate such places. You can always look into reviews made by legit critics to help you make your choice.